· The Easter Bunny originated in Germany, the idea was taken to America during the 1700s.
· Early chocolate Easter eggs were much smaller and solid, not large and hollow as they usually are today.
· Good Friday is the day that Jesus died. It is called Good Friday as Jesus died for the good of mankind.
· Different countries celebrate Easter in different ways. In Sweden they do not have an Easter Bunny, they have an Easter Wizard!
· Popular Easter symbols include; the Cross, Eggs, Rabbits, Easter flowers, Baskets, Nests, springtime and Simnel cake
Easter is almost here and everyone at Butterfly wishes you a wonderful holiday BUT can you believe that there are 6 teaspoons of sugar in just 1 cream egg? Don't forget to brush!