Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Butterfly Dental Care Ltd (company no. 06937189), whose registered office is at 17 Barrington Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HP.
2. Entry is open to UK residents, except employees of Butterfly Dental Care, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, and proof of identity and age may be required.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
5. Closing date for entry will be 27th January 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must 'follow' our Instagram page, and comment to tell us one thing that made them smile today. The winner will receive an electric toothbrush.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
12. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Butterfly Dental Care, 17 Barrington Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HP.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.